To commission a guitar, contact me to discuss what you would like to order. After we work out the details, I will send you an itemized list of all the details we agreed on, including any extra options you selected, and the price quote that we discussed for your final approval. If everything is in order, send me a non-refundable deposit of $1,000 to reserve your place on my commission list. The rest of the first half of the total price is due when construction begins; the balance is due upon completion and before delivery. Once construction begins, your instrument will generally be ready in one month, although it may take longer, depending on many factors, e.g., attending guitar festivals.
- Double-top or solid top
- East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Elevated fingerboard
- V-joint head to neck joint
- Parisian-eye side marker dots
- French Polish finish
- Side Sound Port: no additional charge
- Adjustable Sound Port: $600
- Armrest: $300
- Cutaway: depends on wood species - contact me to inquire
- Fossil Mammoth Ivory nut, saddle, and tie-block inlays: $120
- Some woods, tuners, cases, and other options may have an additional charge and may require an additional deposit
Prices do not include packing and shipping. I use 1 or 2 day USPS in the continental U.S. with insurance. International shipping is available and may have additional costs.
The base price of a Cooper Guitar with the standard options listed above is $12,000. If you are interested in my work and would like to discuss the specifics of your guitar as well as wait time, please call or message me: email@example.com or +1(520) 419 0516.
You can also connect with Facebook and Instagram.
I look forward to building you a beautiful instrument that will delight you for many years to come.
Now you can securely pay with your credit or debit card through PayPal.